Calculate Your Cost Of Investment
How to calculate the fees?
Du Invest charges one type of fees.
Management fee: from 0.45 % to 99% per year of the total portfolio, depending on your portfolio size. Calculated daily, to be deducted monthly.
Management fee: from 0.45% to 0.99% per year of the total portfolio, depending on your portfolio size. Calculated daily, to be deducted monthly.
Portfolio: 10,000 EGP
Fee: 1% per year
Calculation = 10,000 x 1% = 100EGP (calculated daily and deducted monthly) it means about 8 EGP per month.
- Good performance over the long run based on our propriety time-tested strategies, that are usually beat the market index or other peers.
- Rebalancing your portfolio according to market directions and best asset allocation.
- Buying & selling investment instruments on behalf of you, Mutual funds, stocks, T-bills, t-bonds, CDs.
- Providing periodic performance report.
- Account on our system to monitor or control your investments.
- Providing a Mobile app.
- Providing different products that you can invest in. Such as, Growth portfolios, or investment/pension, wedding & education plans that can benefit you during your retirement or any goal you might need.
- And most importantly, invest your portfolio like professionals.
- One-on-one wealth advice.