Calculate Your Cost Of Investment
Du Invest Vs Other Saving Solutions
|Du Invest||Do It Yourself (usually banks)||Life insurance policies|
|Getting Started||Online, easy, no need to go anywhere||Face-to-face meeting||Face-to-face meeting|
|Information||Online||You need to have the experience & do your research of what you invest in||Heavy research on which institution to start with.|
|Return||Fixed-income mutual funds' return currently is very close to banks investment certificates (8%-11%)||Currently from 8% to 11% depends on the bank||from 8% to 10% on average|
|Flexibiltiy||Totally flexible||Everytime or month, you should go to bank||Typically, no flexibilty|
|Cancelation & Penalties||No penalties or exit fees, you can cancel anytime||Typically, you can't cancel bank investment certificates before 6 months.||You would lose up to 70% of capital if you canceled before passing 3 to 5 years|
|Return on cancelation||You will have any return happen during the period, even it's ONE day (Return calculated daily)||Typically, you face a penalty if you cancel an bank investment certficate before maturity||You would get no return if you canceled before passing 5 years|
|Transperancy||Very transperent, you know everything about your invetment online & mobile apps||It depends on the type of investment||Typically, you don't know the status of your plan most of time & you should ask for them to be sent to you.|
How To Calculate the Fees?
Du Invest charges one type of fees.
Management fee: from 0.45 % to 0.99% per year of the total portfolio, depending on your portfolio size. Calculated daily, to be deducted monthly.
Management fee: from 0.45% to 0.99% per year of the total portfolio, depending on your portfolio size. Calculated daily, to be deducted monthly.
Portfolio: 10,000 EGP
Fee: 1% per year
Calculation = 10,000 x 1% = 100EGP (calculated daily and deducted monthly) it means about 8 EGP per month.
- Good performance over the long run based on our propriety time-tested strategies, that are usually beat the market index or other peers.
- Rebalancing your portfolio according to market directions and best asset allocation.
- Buying & selling investment instruments on behalf of you, Mutual funds, stocks, T-bills, t-bonds, CDs.
- Providing periodic performance report.
- Account on our system to monitor or control your investments.
- Providing a Mobile app.
- Providing different products that you can invest in. Such as, Growth portfolios, or investment/pension, wedding & education plans that can benefit you during your retirement or any goal you might need.
- And most importantly, invest your portfolio like professionals.
- One-on-one wealth advice.