Calculate Your Cost Of Investment
How to calculate the fees?
Du Invest charges two types of fees.
Management fee: from 0.75 % to 2% per year of the total portfolio, depending on your portfolio size. Calculated daily, to be deducted monthly.
Performance Fee: from 7.50% to 20% per year of the PROFITS above 10%, depending on your portfolio size.
Management fee: from 1% to 2% per year of the total portfolio, depending on your portfolio size. Calculated daily, to be deducted monthly.
Portfolio: 100,000 EGP
Fee: 1.50% per year
Calculation = 100,000 x 1.50% = 1,500 (calculated daily and deducted monthly) it means about 125 EGP per month.
This is considered an admin fee for technology, servers’ maintenance any administrative expenses to make the business running.
We do not make profits from this type of fees. Our profits mainly come from the performance fees.
Performance Fee: from 10% to 20% per year of the PROFITS above 10%, depending on your portfolio size.
- Your Portfolio Value: 100,000 EGP
- Fee: 10% per year for any profits above 10%
- Suppose that you earned an annual profit: 30% in any given year.
- Our performance fee to be calculated as 30% – 10% = 20%
- 100,000 * 20% = 20,000 (This is the profit we calculate on)
Our final fee 2,000EGP in this year. To be deducted on last day in the calendar year; 31 Dec.
You earned 28,000EGP, and we earned 2,000EGP for the good performance.
If there is no profit, we will charge you nothing.
If the profit is less than 10%, we will charge you nothing as well.
Our profits come from yours not from trading commissions. If we want to make profits so you need to make profits first. Therefore, your profit is our main goal.
- Good performance over the long run based on our propriety time-tested strategies, that are usually beat the market index or other peers.
- Rebalancing your portfolio according to market directions and best asset allocation.
- Buying & selling investment instruments on behalf of you, Mutual funds, stocks, T-bills, t-bonds, CDs.
- Providing periodic performance report.
- Account on our system to monitor or control your investments.
- Providing a Mobile app.
- Providing different products that you can invest in. Such as, Growth portfolios, or investment/pension, wedding & education plans that can benefit you during your retirement or any goal you might need.
- And most importantly, invest your portfolio like professionals.
- One-on-one wealth advice.